[Moderation] [Imc-uk-process] please unhide 502402 which does not contradict guidelines

MrDemeanour mrdemeanour at jackpot.uk.net
Tue Nov 6 18:40:46 GMT 2012

On 06/11/2012 12:53, paralel at fastmail.fm wrote:
> What I'm pointing out is that there has been some systemic
> contra-guidelines hiding -

Nope. There has been some systemic contra-guidelines posting though.

> and I am asking you to look at and consider that We discovered
> recently some form of automatic IP blocking - which was sorted out
> for the time being thanks -

"We discovered"? Who is this "we"? You discovered that we do filtering
based on various characteristics of posts, to protect the site. It's not
a sekrit. It is simply a matter of taking measures that have to be taken
on any site accepting user-generated content, to prevent spam.

You can't resist this trolling, can you? So come to the point:

> The reason I put this specific programme onto the UK National site
> was twofold
>
> Firstly as we are relating links between the mainstream corporate
> media - between 1928 and 2012 - and the military Psychological
> warfare establishment which would no doubt be of interest to your
> viewers/readers and is an important anti-fascist human rights issue
> the MSM do not discuss. Hence Indymedia is the place for this as it
> is the reason Indymedia was developed and set up in Seattle.

So post an article (text) containing your news.

> Secondly we have winkled out a plot - there is no other word for it
> - to take ALL local authority owned public land and hand it over to
> business lobby to manage (see below). This exposee of the
> government's 'City Deal' is an explosive story which local
> campaigners round the country need to know about and I really cannot
> believe that you simply see this as some kind of unjustified
> advertising for our show.

No-one would ever know, based on the text that you posted. So post a
proper article containing your news.

> 'City Deals' offer eight British cities greater control over spending
> Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Nottingham,
> Sheffield and Manchester reach agreement with Whitehall over devolved
> powers
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/jul/05/city-deals-eight-cities-greater-control

The fact of the matter is our podcasts and info go offline after
> just a few weeks wheras your reduced down low bandwidth Indymedia
> mp3 is there permanently

Oh, goodness! You mean, you can't figure out how to make a
low-bandwidth MP3 of your poscasts? Or is it that you think we have a
duty to host your long-term archives for you, for nothing?

> Please unhide the post

I'm not going to - perhaps FTP will. After all, you've always been
polite to him, right?

And please acknowledge my objection to you picking on individual
moderators; you must stop harrassing moderators.

--
MrD.