[Moderation] Seattle IMC policy is Post Moderation not Pre Moderation

freethepeeps at riseup.net freethepeeps at riseup.net
Tue Sep 25 12:34:21 BST 2012

Whilst we're quoting guidelines and policies, here's some for you Tony:

"we acknowledge that the struggle for a better world takes many forms. The
focus of the Indymedia UK collective is on grassroots politics, actions
and campaigns"

Can you explain how the advert for the Tony Gosling Radio Show meets this
focus?

"Through this system of 'Direct Media', Indymedia erodes the dividing line
between reporters and reported, between active producers and passive
audience: people are enabled to speak for themselves."
https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/static/mission.html

What does the Tony Gosling Radio show do to erode the "the dividing line
between reporters and reported, between active producers and passive
audience"

I agree with MrD that your posts are  spam, and in my opinion they fall
short of the advertising guideline:

Advertising: posts with personal or product promotions.

I therefore think that they should be post-moderated ;-) (unless of course
you can show that they do somehow meet the ethos of the site.

cheers

ftp